A. MUSLIM CLAIM
Muslims say Islam is the "only true religion from God."
I studied this claim and Muslims proved this to be NOT TRUE.
B. SIGNS OF GOD'S TRUE RELIGION
To say that a religion is from God, some signs should be considered:
1. God Himself gave or built the religion
2. God Himself appointed and sent the prophet or leaders of that religion
3. God Himself showed proof that the religion belongs to Him
C. MUSLIMS PROVE GOD NEVER BUILT ISLAM
In Christianity, God Himself became man and founded His Church. (Matthew 16:18) God sent His Spirit and established His religion. (Acts 2:1-4)
These actions of God were seen and heard by many witnesses.
I asked several Muslims if their god made any public act or declaration that he established Islam.
Muslims pointed out that "no one has ever seen God." (John 1:18); "You have never heard his voice or seen his form" (John 5:37); God "no one has ever seen or can see." (1Timothy 6:16)
These Muslims were saying that since no man could see or hear God, then God never showed anyone or told anyone that He established Islam as His religion.
So, if God never showed or told anyone that He established Islam, how could Muslims claim that Islam is God's true and only religion?
In contrast, God Himself founded His Church. (Mt 16:18) and God's Spirit Himself established His religion (Acts 2:1-4).
D. MUSLIMS PROVE THAT GOD NEVER SENT THEIR PROPHET
When God established Christianity, He personally chose its leaders, the 12 Apostles (Mark 3:14-19). God Himself appointed the chief apostle, Peter (Mt 16:18-19; Jn 21:15-17). God Himself sent His chosen leaders to "make disciples of all nations (Mt 28:19-20).
I asked Muslims if God Himself chose their prophet Muhammad, personally talked to him and personally sent him as His messenger.
Again, the Muslims responded with the verses John 1:18, John 5:37 and 1Tim 6:16. They were saying that God never showed Himself to their prophet and did not even talk to him personally.
Thus, the were saying that God did not personally choose Muhammad, God did not personally appoint Muhammad and God did not personally send Muhammad as His messenger.
Based on that, how then can they claim or believe that their prophet was a true prophet of God?
E. MUSLIMS PROVE THAT GOD NEVER PUBLICLY CLAIMED ISLAM AS HIS RELIGION
When God founded Christianity, He did it publicly in the presence of many witnesses. Acts 2:1-4 tells us that the coming of God's Spirit to establish the Church was heard by many.
Later, God worked miracles through those He appointed to lead His religion.
I asked Muslims if God performed any public manifestation that He established Islam.
The Muslims answered by repeating Jn 1:18; Jn 5:37 and 1Tim 6:16, meaning God never made any public showing or declaration that Islam was His religion.
F; CHRISTIANITY, NOT ISLAM, IS GOD'S ONE, TRUE RELIGION
Based on the evidence presented for Christianity and the answers given by Muslims, it is clear that Christianity and not Islam is the religion of God.
- God Himself founded or established Christianity
- God Himself chose, appointed and sent the leaders or messengers of Christianity
- God Himself publicly showed that Christianity is His religion
- Muslims themselves gave proof that God Himself never established Islam as His religion
- Muslims themselves proved that God never appeared or talked to Islam's prophet. This means God Himself did not choose, appoint or send Muhammad as His prophet
- Muslims themselves proved that God never publicly declared or showed that Islam is His religion.