Monday, March 4, 2013

Jesus Nagpakilalang Diyos (John 8:56, 8:58, John 5:17-18)

MARAMING BESES NAGPAKILALANG DIYOS ang PANGINOONG HESUS. HINDI lang NINYO NAKITA dahil HINDI NINYO NAIINTINDIHAN ang mga PAHAYAG sa BIBLE.

ETO ang ILANG PROOF na NAGPAKILALANG DIYOS ang PANGINOONG HESUS.

1. SIYA ang DIYOS na NAGPAKITA kay ABRAHAM.

JOHN 8:56
Your ancestor Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day; he saw it and was glad.

GENESIS 17:1
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said to him, "I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless."

MALINAW riyan na NAGPAKILALA ang PANGINOONG HESUS bilang DIYOS na NAGPAKITA kay ABRAHAM.

2. NAGPAKILALA SIYA bilang DIYOS na NAGPAKITA kay MOSES.

JOHN 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Very truly, I tell you, before Abraham was, I AM."

EXODUS 3:13-14
But Moses said to God, "If I come to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your ancestors has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?"

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." He said further, "Thus you shall say to the Israelites, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

MALINAW na NAGPAKILALA ang PANGINOONG HESUS bilang "I AM" o ang DIYOS na NAGPAKILALA kay MOISES.

3. NAGPAKILALA SIYANG DIYOS nang SABIHIN NIYA na AMA NIYA ang DIYOS.

JOHN 5:17
But Jesus answered them, "MY FATHER is still working, and I also am working."

JOHN 5:18
For this reason the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because he was not only breaking the sabbath, but was also CALLING GOD HIS OWN FATHER, thereby MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL TO GOD.

AYAN, MALILINAW na PROOF na NAGPAKILALANG DIYOS ang PANGINOONG HESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment